We're looking for a Trainee / Junior Japanese Marketing Analyst to join our team here at Forward3D in London.
Forward3D provide cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including British Airways, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. We’re also one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world with global offices in New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul. With plans to open 20 offices by 2020. It is now a great time to be part of a flourishing agency, working with innovative clients in challenging verticals.
Working alongside our Marketing Lead, you will provide project management support to a small number of client accounts. You will have excellent in market knowledge, strong digital experience and a focus on helping brands succeed in Japan:
- Campaign creation - Ad writing / Keyword creation.
- PPC / Display / Social
- Market Research
- Daily campaign optimisation
- Budget management
- Work directly with channel and campaign management tools
- Learn to write SQL for creating up reporting and alerts
- Contribute to building relationships with clients by responding to emails and taking calls
- Join meetings where you will take meeting notes and organise follow-up actions
- Take part in deck preparation
- Support pitch deck preparation with a guidance from senior
- Provide support for the wider team of analysts
- Manage multiple-tasks using task management tool.
- Pro-actively take part in team discussions and internal meetings
Skills & Ability
- Work closely with channel teams as well as wider client services team
- Gain a clear understanding of channel specific capabilities and service levels where relevant.
- Provide regular client updates to your line managers We are looking for a Japanese PPC Analyst to help us drive our vision of paid search to the next level.
- A good grasp of the Japanese Digital Landscape - competitors, innovations, tech support
- Experience in Paid Search, social or display marketing is a strong plus
- Business level in English and Japanese
- Keen desire to learn
- Ability to articulate yourself, concisely, both verbally and or written
- Must either be a EU citizen, or on dependent visa and if you are holding a valid Tier 1 or Tier 5 visa for at least another year or longer
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, you'll receive a competitive salary and an enviable range of flexible benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.