We're looking for a Korean Account Manager to join the team here at Forward3D in London.
Forward3D provide cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including British Airways, Hilton Hotels and Gucci. We’re also one of the largest independent digital marketing agencies in the world with global offices in New York, Shanghai, Tokyo and Seoul. With plans to open 20 offices by 2020, now is a great time to be part of a flourishing agency, working with innovative clients in challenging verticals.
Working alongside the Senior Account Manager / Account Director you will provide project management support to a small number of client accounts. You will have excellent in market knowledge, strong digital experience and a focus on helping brands succeed in Korea:
Process & Project Management
- Have a multi-channel view of all priorities/tasks across different verticals. Work collaboratively with channel teams to manage client expectations and project manage to ensure delivery on objectives
- Feedback on strategic recommendations from the channel team and ensure they are in line with your client’s expectations and goals
- Lead weekly prioritisation calls with clients
- Ensure multi-channel action plan is kept up to date
- Ensure all project plans and process documents are maintained and kept up to date
- Attend multichannel client meetings & ensure actions are communicated to the client and actioned upon by the channel teams
- Report on account resource on a monthly basis to your line manager
- Lead client communication best practices throughout the team
Client Retention & Relationship Management
- Maintain on-going communication with day to day client contacts
- Build & strengthen relationship of day to day client contacts
- Have a good understanding of client needs and business objectives
- Provide regular updates to the client (updates about the wider digital landscape and not performance specific.)
Cross & Upsell
- Recognise cross & upsell opportunities and work alongside business directors or channel teams to maximise these.
- Attend client proposal meetings where appropriate
- Keep abreast of channel and product updates within the agency, ensuring these are communicated to the client where appropriate
- Work closely with channel teams as well as wider client services team
- Gain a clear understanding of channel specific capabilities and service levels where relevant.
- Provide regular client updates to your line managersWe are looking for a Korean PPC Analyst to help us drive our vision of paid search to the next level.
- Strong understanding of the Korean Digital Landscape - competitors, innovations, tech support
- Experience in Paid Search, including Naver SEM
- Fluent English and Korean