Are you looking for a job in a global company? Do you thrive on communication and want to build a career in HR? Then consider a move to Forward3D.
You must have recent experience in managing and coordinating an Office Move in Hong Kong.
HR & Comms –
- On boarding process – ensuring the new starter has the best new starter experience they can possible have.
- Run the HR back office – organise individual files, benefits administration and documentation
- Point of contact – you will be the first point of contact for HR
- Organise and work with the Social Events Team
- Fully support our Head of APAC on arranging necessary trainings for the staff
- Provide internal office events
- Assist the Head of APAC on managing company benefits
- Set up for Friday Meetups
- Update of the F3D Hong Kong Intranet
- Assist our Head of APAC on Finance related tasks
- Arrange all interviews for Hong Kong office
- Set up all meeting rooms for interviews including hardware requirements and test equipment
- Ensure all line managers have CVs in print if required.
- Provide candidate experience is amazing
- Create systems and procedures to ensure a smooth and efficient Facilities and Office Management service.
- Respond to queries within qualifications in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide support the Head of APAC on any other ad hoc areas.
- All incoming and out-going couriers.
- Ordering and monitoring stationary inventory.
- Assisting staff with ID badges.
- To ensure that the office area is clean and tidy and projects a professional image.
- Manage office facilities and ensure all broken facilities are fixed quickly and avoid any negative impact on the day to day office support
- Various administrative tasks when required.
- Environment - proactively provide suggestions on improving environment, including day to day life needs; working comfortable level etc.
- Assist the Head of APAC on handling staff IT inquiries.
- Monitoring IT devices and supplies: issues and stock
- Assist the Head of APAC on Finance related tasks
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role in a busy, fast paced environment.
- First class written and verbal communication skills are essential
- The ability to solve problems using own-initiative
- The ability to work autonomously
- Ability to multi-task and respond to different requests simultaneously
- Positive and cooperative attitude
- Proficient using Microsoft Office software packages
- Able to read, write and speak in English and Cantonese
We are looking for a People & Operations Assistant who will be working as a main contact point for the staff in the Hong Kong office with the support of the Head of APAC. You will have the opportunity to work on many different areas related to managing one of our main global offices.
Ideally looking for someone with some exposure to a similar role. We’ll expect you to be enthusiastic and passionate about providing a best in class service to our potential employees and line managers across the business. We are a small and busy team, working within an organisation that is a true employer of choice.
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and a range of benefits that include a friendly and comfortable working environment, free lunch and snacks, 15 days annual leave starting from first year with additional day every full year of service, regular socials, New Years and Friday early leave and much more.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Interested parties, please submit your application via APPLY NOW
All personal data are strictly for recruitment purposes only