Forward3D provide cutting-edge performance marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands including Nike, Hilton Hotels, Marina Bay Sands and Gucci. With global offices in London, Paris, Hamburg, Moscow, Dubai, Shanghai, Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo and New York.
Forward3D is a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than stifle due to a lack of development or resources; we’re a data driven company that works agile with no unnecessary layers of management allowing our employees to drive innovation in their campaigns, teams and departments.
You’ll discover an autonomous and entrepreneurial culture at Forward3D and also a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small teams that give them the freedom they need to thrive.
We're looking for a Finance and Operations Assistant to provide business and operational support predominately across our Hong Kong & Singapore offices. This is a varied role which includes office management, and financial reporting.
Key Responsibilities include:
Management Information & Business Reports
- Producing regular and ad hoc business reports by collaborating with regional teams, consolidating data and assessing through Excel and Google Sheets.
- Reports will be provided to the Regional Head in Hong Kong and our Global Finance team based in London.
General Business Support & Facilities
- Assist with general office facilities, including expense submission, basic banking and ordering of sundry items
- Liaising with Global IT functions in London on equipment and software requirements
- Assist with organising, budgeting and booking of social events, corporate events and staff travel
- Ensure smooth running of our offices, including liaison with landlords
The Key Skills we are looking for -
- Motivated, enthusiastic, adaptable and flexible, with a positive attitude to work.
- Proactive: you enjoy taking ownership of tasks and issues, seek to make things happen, to solve problems and to make improvements.
- Approachable, with excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills. The ability to build good working relationships with people at all levels.
- Tactful, diplomatic, professional and discreet at all times. You recognise the need for 100% confidentiality.
- Confident in working with minimum supervision when required and able to use your own initiative, while also working well under pressure and to deadlines.
- Exceedingly organised, highly efficient with time management/prioritisation skills, excellent attention to detail and a dedication to following up action points.
- Technically savvy. Highly proficient in the use of web and office applications, including Microsoft Excel (and the use of formulae), Powerpoint and Google Docs. Quickly able to grasp new technologies, and jargon, as required.
What our ideal candidate will have -
- Experienced in a similar role, providing first class support to senior level management.
- Degree holder with strong business acumen, numerical sensitivities and analysis capabilities
- Minimum of 3+ years working experiences preferably in discipline such as business analytics, business administration, HR or operations
- Ability to work in a matrix environment
- Excellent English. Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an advantage but not a requirement
In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include food allowance, 15 days holiday a year (with extra days’ holiday for each year of service up to 5 days), pension, private medical cover, and English and Cantonese Lessons. We also have company socials to socialise with the wider team.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know
Follow us on Twitter @F3DCareers