Forward3D is a fast growing digital agency providing cutting-edge multilingual digital marketing for some of the world’s most prestigious brands. Agile, data driven and pioneering, you won’t find layers and layers of management here. Instead, you’ll discover a buzzing environment where bright, innovative and visionary people work in small autonomous teams that thrive. It’s a place where careers genuinely flourish, rather than get stifled due to lack of opportunity or resources.
The fundamental objectives of the role are to support the agency with:
• Gain a good level of understanding across on page, technical and off page SEO
• Perform keyword research inline with business objectives to optimise existing content and uncover new opportunities
• Provide on page optimisation support, creating optimised page titles, meta descriptions and content
• Partake in client reporting, learning how to analyse client performance and provide appropriate recommendations
• Diagnose and provide solutions for technical challenges that may be hindering performance
• Learn how to use SEO performance and auditing tools including Google Analytics, Search Console and Screaming Frog
The ideal candidate will have the following core skills and abilities:
• Must be bilingual with fluent English skills in addition to native proficiency in Arabic
• Basic understanding of SEO and ranking factors
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and the ability to effectively prioritise tasks
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• The ability to work independently
• A proactive approach to work - bringing new ideas and questions to the team
• Passionate about a career in digital marketing
If you have what it takes, you could soon be part of a fun and friendly environment where, if you work hard, your career can progress very quickly. In return for your enthusiasm and expertise, we’ll reward you with a competitive salary and an enviable range of benefits that include free breakfast and lunch, 24 days holiday a year (with the option to buy more days), pension, life assurance, private medical cover, childcare vouchers, numerous gym offers and a bike to work scheme or cash alternative. We also have a free bar where we celebrate successes or sometimes just unwind after a busy week.
Our Forward3D Thinking...
Forward3D is an advocate for equal opportunity in the workplace. We are committed to ensuring equal opportunities regardless of race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability and gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know